The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra published the MHT CET answer key 2023. The Maharashtra CET question paper, response sheet download link is now available on the official website- cetcell.mahacet.org for both PCM and PCB.
MHT CET 2023 PCM exams were held from 9 to 12 May and PCB exams from 15 to 20 May. The MHT CET PCM question paper had 150 questions and was conducted for a duration of 180 minutes, while PCB question paper had 200 questions. There is no negative marking, as per the exam pattern.
An official statement reads, “Candidates should note that if he/she appearing for both the groups ie. PCM and PCB, the percentile score of physics or chemistry will not be interchanged among the groups.”
MHT CET 2023 Answer Key: Steps to download
- Click on the MHT CET official website- cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the MHT CET answer key grievances notice under the latest notification
- Enter the login credentials such as roll number and date of birth and click ‘Submit’
- MHT CET 2023 Answer key will appear on the screen
- Enter the question ID to be challenged
- Submit the fees as required
- Download MHT CET answer key 2023, response sheet
Aspirants can challenge the MHT CET answer key 2023 from today till 28 May at cetcell.mahacet.org. As per the schedule, the MHT CET results 2023 will be declared on 12 June.