The LSAT India 2024 registration window is now open. Interested and eligible candidates who are yet to register for the January and May 2024 sessions can do so by visiting the official website of the LSAT India entrance exam at lsatindia.in.
LSAT India stands for Law School Admission Test India, which is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) to help students get admission to 5-year LLB, 3-year LLB and LLM courses at top private law colleges in India.
The examination will also be held in two sessions. However, candidates who want to fill out the LSAT India application form 2024 must note that the dates of the LSAT India 2024 exam sessions are different from those of LSAT India 2023.
The deadline to apply for the LSAT India 2024 January session is 10 January 2024. Meanwhile, the last date to submit the forms for the May session is 7 May 2024.
LSAT India 2024 registration form: How to fill
- Visit the LSAT India website - lsatindia.in.
- Register for the exam by clicking on the "Sign Up" button and entering the details shown in the following image.
- Log in by clicking on the "Log In" button and entering the username and password that you generated during the registration.
- Fill out the LSAT India application form.
- Verify the details filled in the form and then pay the LSAT India 2024 fee of INR 3,999 (for one session) in online mode.
- Save and submit your form.