The State Bank of India registrations for Probationary Officers recruitment (SBI PO 2023) will conclude today i.e. on 27 September. Candidates yet to apply can submit their forms through the link given on the careers portal of the bank- sbi.co.in/web/careers/.
This recruitment drive is for a total of 2,000 vacancies of Probationary Officers in the bank. Aspirants applying for the examination should be in the age group 21 to 30 years and have secured a bachelor’s or an equivalent degree from a recognised university.
Qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy etc. are also considered valid. The online preliminary examination of SBI PO 2023 is scheduled for November.
SBI PO Application 2023: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website- sbi.co.in/web/careers
- On the homepage, open JOIN SBI and then Current Openings
- Click on the link that reads ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ and then on 'Apply Online
- Register and generate the login credentials
- Login and fill in the application form
- Pay the application fees and upload the documents
- Keep a hardcopy of the confirmation page for future reference
SBI PO Application 2023: Direct link