The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the window for filing objections against the KCET 2023/Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology answer key. The official website, kea.kar.nic.in, offers candidates the opportunity to challenge the KCET answer key 2023.
With the use of supporting papers uploaded in PDF format, candidates may object to the provisional answer key. The subject, version code, and question number must all be mentioned by the candidates when raising objections.
The KEA will present the objections submitted to an Expert Committee, whose decision on the appropriate answer key will be definitive. The Expert Committee's approved answer key will be used to determine the merit order during a review.
KCET Answer Key 2023: Steps to raise an objection
- Visit the official website of KCET
- On the homepage of the website click on the link that reads 'KCET Answer Key 2023'
- The answer key will be available for the subjects
- Under the answer key, the link for objection will be provided
- The subject, version code, and question number must all be mentioned by the candidates when raising objections
- Click on submit
- The answer key objection will be submitted