The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) have issued the answer keys for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) written examination (Objective Type) today, 2 October. Candidates who have appeared for the AE written examination can download the answer key from the official website at jkpsc.nic.in.
The JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) written examination was conducted on 2 October. Candidates can raise objections to the answer keys from 3 October to 5 October. Candidates have to pay ₹500 per question in favour of the Demand Draft in favour of the COE to the controller of examination, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
JKPSC AE answer key 2023: Know how to download
- Log on to the official website at jkpsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Written Examination for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department, 2023 - Provisional Answer Key”
- A pdf will be displayed on the screen
- Check the JKPSC AE answer key 2023
- Take print for future reference.