The official JEE Main website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, will commence registration for the JEE Main April 2023 session on 7 February 2023. The registration deadline is 7 March 2023, at 9:00 PM.
JEE Main 2023: Steps to apply for Session 2
1. Visit the official website of JEE Main
2. Click on the link that reads 'JEE Main Application for April'23 Session' on the homepage of the website
3. Register by providing all the relevant details
4. Login to the portal with the credentials provided on the registered email id & phone number
5. Fill out the application form
6. Upload all the scanned & required documents
7. Pay the application fee
8. Submit the form, download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference
In order to participate in JEE Advanced 2023, candidates must first qualify in JEE Main. On the official website, the authorities have posted the dates for the JEE Advanced 2023 exams. The document that must be uploaded in the specified format in order to complete the JEE Main 2023 application form. The JEE Main 2023 eligibility requirements can also be viewed online at jeemain.nta.nic.in by candidates.