Today, 7 February 2023, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will open registration for the JEE Main 2023 Session 2 exams. On the official NTA JEE website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, eligible candidates can register online. The application form must be submitted by 7 March 2023.
The dates of the JEE Main Session 2 exams are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023.
JEE Main 2023: Steps to apply for Session 2
1. Visit the official website of JEE Main
2. Click on the link that reads 'JEE Main Application for April'23 Session' on the homepage of the website
3. Register by providing all the relevant details
4. Login to the portal with the credentials provided on the registered email id & phone number
5. Fill out the application form
6. Upload all the scanned & required documents
7. Pay the application fee
8. Submit the form, download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference
Candidates must first pass JEE Main in order to be eligible to register for JEE Advanced 2023. The dates for the JEE Advanced 2023 exams have been announced on the official website. In order to complete the JEE Main 2023 application form, the required document must be supplied in the appropriate format. Candidates can also examine the JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria on the official website of JEE.