The National Testing Agency is expected to release the JEE Main answer key 2023 soon on its official website. Applicants will be able to check and download their JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key, once it is issued by the authorities. It must further be noted that the NTA is expected to release the JEE Main provisional answer key in the first week of February 2023. The testing agency is also expected to release the response sheet besides the provisional answer key.
Once NTA has issued the JEE Main answer key, applicants who are not satisfied with their provisional answer key, can further raise their objection and thereafter challenge against that. Applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- for every question.
For raising any kind of objection applicants must provide a proof in support of their contention and upload the same on its official website - jeemain.nta.nic.in. The objections raised by the applicants will then be taken up for review and then accordingly changes will be made in the JEE Main Final Answer Key 2023.
Steps to download JEE Main Answer Key 2023:
- Go to the official website of NTA - jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Tap on the JEE Main 2023 Answer Key link as seen on the homepage of the website
- Enter your JEE Main application number, date of birth, and security code, and then click on the submit button to login
- Your JEE Mains 2023 Answer Key will show up on the screen in a PDF format.
- The applicants can now save the JEE Main 2023 answer key and then take print out of it for further references.
Steps to challenge JEE Main 2023 Answer Key:
- Go to the official website of the exam - jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Enter your JEE Main credentials and login to your account
- Click and download the JEE Main 2022 Answer Key and Response Sheet (answer sheet)
- Now tap on the raise objection link
- Choose your question ID and the correct answer key as per your choice
- Then click on ‘Save your claim’ and tap ‘Next’ to progress further
- Upload your necessary documents for supporting your answer key challenge
- Applicants must pay a fee of Rs 200 for each question and then click on the submit button.