The JAM 2023 application correction window will be closing today, November 30 by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. Candidates interested to appear in the Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) can apply for corrections at the official website– jam.iitg.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Guwahati started the IIT JAM 2023 application correction window on 10 November. Candidates need to visit the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) to access the application form.
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements and minimum educational qualifications of the respective academic programme to be eligible for the JAM 2023.
JAM 2023 application correction: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website - jam.iitg.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘JOAPS 2023: Candidate Portal’ tab.
- Enter the email address or enrolment ID and password. Now, submit the given captcha code.
- Rectify the application wherever required.
- Candidates can, later on, check the application correction status.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking once they have filled out the IIT JAM 2023 application form.
Candidates must note, the application fee for JAM 2023 differs based on their category. You can print out a few copies of the application form and fee receipt once you've paid the application fee for JAM 2023.
The score obtained in JAM 2023 can be used for admission to over 3000 seats in the various PG programmes at IITs, and for over 2300 seats by various CFTIs including NITs, IISc, DIAT, IIEST, IISER Pune, IISER Bhopal, IIPE, JNCASR, SLIET.