The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Programme 2022, is inviting applications from the early and mid-career researchers.
The programme is a globally-competitive fellowship for those who are working towards the improvement and development in learning, and living conditions of children and youth.
The research fellowship covers subjects such as Education Sciences, Psychology, Economics, Sociology, Family Studies, Media Studies, Political Science, Linguistics, Neurosciences, and Medical Sciences.
The fund - Rs 12,499,182.08 approx - for the fellowship is granted directly to the scholar’s institution and may be used by them over a three-year period to cover a portion of their salaries and for any purpose that can go towards supporting their research, such as assistants’ salaries, equipment, technical assistance, professional travel, or trainee support.
There are 12 spots vacant for the fellowship.
- Candidates must have obtained their PhD or equivalent degree within the past 10 years.
- The candidate should be employed at an institute of higher education or research institute.
- The candidates must be conducting high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation.
- Also commitment to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
The Foundation will research into the following areas :
- How do variations in individuals and contextual factors influence learning and development and learning outcomes?
- How can we design for learner variability at scale to enable all children to reach their potential as learners and in life?
- How can we produce interventions that reduce growing inequalities in children’s learning and overcome disparities in the impacts of digital technologies?
- How can we address the role of data to help learners and teachers make informed decisions about their learning and teaching?
Aspiring candidates can apply for the fellowship by clicking on the link below.