The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) will begin the registration process for Assistant Commandant posts on 25 January, 2023 onwards. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can apply online through the official website of Indian Coast Guard- joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
This recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 71 posts of Assistant Commandant - General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (Cpl-Ssa), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Electronics) & Law For 01/2024 Batch in the organisation. The last date to apply for the posts is till 9 February, 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website of Indian Coast Guard- joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- On the homepage, click on Assistant Commandant posts link
- Register and fill in the application form
- Upload all the required documents and pay the required fees
- Click ‘Submit’, once done
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same for further use
Candidates belonging to the reserved category like those of SC and ST are exempted from payment of fee. While the others are required to pay a fee of Rs.250 through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.