The registration for IIFT MBA (International Business) 2023 will end today, 14 November by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates yet to apply for the IIFT MBA (IB) programme can log in to the official website-- iift.nta.nic.in to register.
The application window for this programme began on 30 September 2022. The exam for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA is scheduled to be held on 18 December 2022. The exam duration is of 2 hours from 10 am to 12 pm.
The application fee for the general, general-EWS or OBC-NCL categories is Rs 2,500 and for the SC, ST, PwD and third-gender categories, the application fee is Rs 1,250. Meanwhile, foreign nationals and NRI candidates will have to pay Rs 15,000.
IIFT MBA 2023 Application Form: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website– iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on the 'IIFT MBA 2023-25 Registration' tab on the homepage.
- Click on the new registration link.
- Go through the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Generate a new user ID and password by filling in basic details
- Re-Login with the generated credentials
- Enter the necessary information in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Download the IIFT MBA 2023 application form PDF and print a copy for future reference.
Candidates must note, the eligibility criteria for applying to the IIFT MBA 2023 programme is a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate or a CGPA of 5 out of 10 with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category need 45 per cent marks in order to qualify.