The Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU) has further extended the deadline for IGNOU July re-registration for all the programmes till 25 September. Interested candidates will have to go to the official IGNOU website — ignou.ac.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in — to register for the July 2022 session.
Candidates must remember that without submitting the IGNOU re-registration form, no students will be enrolled for the following semester or academic year. The university had made the announcement through its official Twitter account. “Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 25th September 2022,” read the tweet.
IGNOU July 2022 Registration: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website- onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the Re-Registration Tab
- Go through the information and click on ‘Proceed for Registration’
- A login window will appear on the screen
- Key in your enrolment ID and program code
- Fill up the required details in the re-registration form
- Pay the fees as stated in the online mode
- Take a printout of the fee receipt along with the re-registration form for future use
IGNOU July 2022 re-registration has begun at the university on 20 May. After 30 days of submitting the form, candidates can track the progress of their IGNOU re-registration. Only students who have already been admitted into courses offered by the university are eligible to re-register with IGNOU in 2022.