The date to register for admissions to the IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) July session has been extended. Initially, the deadline for registration was July 31 but now it is extended to August 12. Candidates can now apply till the extended date on the official website ignou.ac.in.
Declaring the same, IGNOU took to its official twitter handle, adding, “The last date of fresh admission for PG and UG programme both for online and ODL mode and re-registration for the July 2022 session has been extended till 12th August 2022."
Mentioned below are the steps students can follow to register themselves:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU: ignou.samarth.edu.in
- Register by entering the required details
- Choose the course you wish to pursue while registering
- Login again with the enrollment details
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the form
- Pay the required fees
- Once the registration is complete, download and take a printout for future reference
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a central university located in Delhi, India which offers distance learning programs to its students.