The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the HTET answer key 2022 in online mode today i.e 5 December at their official website- haryanatet.in. The official HTET 2022 answer key has been released for level 1, 2 and 3 in the PDF format.
Candidates who had appeared in the exam can raise objections if any against the BSEH HTET answer key 2022 till 7 December. A fee of Rs.1000 per question for challenging the BSEH HTET answer key 2022 will have to be paid by the candidates.
Steps to raise objection against HTET Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official website of HTET- haryanatet.in
- On the homepage, click the link which reads, “Click here to file objection on answer key”
- Key in the HTET login credentials such as roll number and date of birth and click ‘Next’
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit’
- Raise objections if required and pay the objection fee as required
- Download and take a printout of the HTET answer key 2022 for further use
Candidates must note that the objection window is open only in online mode, no other modes will be entertained.