The provisional answer keys for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 have been uploaded online by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
GPAT 2022 was conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode on April 9.
Candidates can check the answer keys, question papers and recorded responses at https://gpat.nta.nic.in. If unsatisfied with the answers, candidates may challenge the answer keys by paying a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 per question. Challenges can be submitted online till 11.50pm on May 2.
A panel of subject experts will verify the challenges. If found correct, the answer keys will be revised accordingly. The results will be based on the final revised answer keys.
Steps to challenge GPAT 2022 provisional answer key:
- Go to https://gpat.nta.nic.in
- Log in with application number and date of birth
- Enter security PIN and submit
- Click on ‘view question paper’ for marked responses
- Click on ‘click to view/challenge answer key’ to view or challenge answer keys
- Question IDs will be displayed on screen in sequence
- Click on check box 7 for one or more of the option IDs under the ‘correct option(s)’ column
- Scroll down and ‘save your claims’
- Next screen will display all the option IDs you have challenged
- To upload supporting documents for your claim, select ‘choose file’ and upload them in a single PDF file
- Save your claim and pay fee