The last date to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) is today, 30 September, 2022. The qualified students of GATE 2023 can apply for admission to postgraduate programmes in science and engineering. Students can now register online for GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in. According to the GATE 2023 dates, the aptitude test is all set to take place on 4, 5, 11, and 12 February, 2022.
GATE 2023 is being conducted for 29 papers this year. Besides these 29 papers, the students can now also select two paper combinations in its application process from the list of combination papers. The final allotment of two papers, will be subject as per the availability of infrastructure and dates.
The Registration Steps for GATE 2023:
- Visit the official website of gate.iitk.ac.in
- On the Homepage, check and click on the “Apply Online” tab and then complete the registration process
- Fill up the GATE 2023 application form
- Upload the required documents including all scanned images of photograph and signature
- Pay your GATE 2023 registration fees and submit the application form
6. Download and keep a copy saved for future references