The Common Universities Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 examination is ongoing and today 9 September, will be day eight of the exam. The exam is scheduled to be held in shifts. The first paper will be organised from 10 am and 12 noon and the second shift will begin at 3 pm and end at 5 pm. The reporting time for the candidates as well as the gate closing time are mentioned on the CUET PG admit card.
The candidates must adhere to the exam day guidelines mentioned on the CUET admit card. Examinees need to carry a hard copy of the CUET PG admit card at the exam centre which acts as a COVID-19 pass. Along with the CUET hall ticket, candidates are required to carry a self-declaration slip, a valid photo ID proof along with a passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form), PwD certificate and scribe-related documents (if any) at the examination centre.
CUET PG 2022 Exam: Important Guidelines for candidates
- Examinees should reach the exam centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of the online computer-based (CBT) exam
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of paper
- Candidates can carry their personal hand sanitiser (50 ml), a transparent water bottle and should follow Covid-19 guidelines
- Each candidate will be allotted one seat with a roll number in the examination Hall. The seating arrangement has been decided on the basis of the CUET PG 2022 roll number order
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any instrument, geometry, pencil box, handbag, or any electronic gadget, mobile phone, or other electronic device.
- A plain paper will be provided to candidates in the examination hall for rough work or calculation
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the duration of the exam
- Candidates should avoid any unfair practices otherwise their candidature will be cancelled and she/he will be debarred for 3 years in the future.