The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG result 2022 today, 15th September, 2022. The results are available for students on the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in. Candidates who appeared for the exams can now check and download their scorecards from the website itself. After downloading the results students must start their own process of applying to different universities of their choice on the basis of their CUET-UG score.
How to check CUET UG result 2022?
- Go to the official website of CUET-cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on ‘View CUET Result 2022’ on the official homepage
- Enter your CUET date of birth and application number on the result login page.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your CUET result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and keep a copy saved for future references
The UGC Chairman had last week made an announcement that the NTA will declare the CUET-UG results by 15 September or even a couple of days earlier. These CUET UG results can be used by the candidates to get admission in different participating central universities of India.
In case of any issue or query with the result declared, students can directly reach out to the National Testing Agency on their official helpline number: 01140759000 or directly send an e-mail to email@example.com