The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the CUET 2023 notification. Once released, the same will be available on its official website- cuet.nta.nic.in. The notice will be for those candidates seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes (UG) to various colleges through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET).
Candidates are required to keep visiting the official website for latest updates and information. It is also advised that the candidates should check and go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for CUET 2023. The eligibility criteria will be set by NTA, but the course specific criterias will be set by the participating colleges and universities.
The basic eligibility criteria for applying to CUET 2023 is that the applicant must have passed Class 10+2 from a recognised board. The application form will be released shortly by the NTA. Candidates will need to register themselves and pay the required application fees.
Steps to apply for CUET 2023:
- Visit the official website- cuet.nta.nic.in
- For new registration, click ‘Registration’
- Fill out the personal information along with other details
- Click ‘Submit’
- KEy in using the CUET UG 2023 application number and password
- Fill the University name and programme as per the choice
- Select test paper and subject for 1st/2nd slot of the exam
- Select any four exam centres as per preference
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Submit the application fees
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference