The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) opens the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2023) July application correction window today i.e. 29 May 2023. Applicants who submitted the CTET 2023 form before the deadline will be able to edit the application by visiting the official website- ctet.nic.in.
After the CTET correction window is closed, candidates will not be allowed to edit the CTET application form 2023. No change will be accepted through offline mode, the board informed.
As per the schedule, the CTET exam dates 2023 will fall between July-August. The exam will be conducted in two shifts for a duration of 2:30 hours each. Shift 1 will be held from 9:30 am to 12 noon and from 2:30 pm to 5 pm.
CTET Application Form 2023: Steps to edit
- Go to the official website- ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘CTET 2023 Application Correction Window’
- Enter the login credentials such as application number and password
- Edit the details in the application form (if necessary)
- Review the form and submit the same
- Take a printout for future reference