The correction window for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) application form has been extended till November 15, 2021.
Candidates who had applied for GATE 2022 can get access to their previously filled form of application from the official website and make the necessary changes.
Candidates will be required to log in using their own valid credentials including the GATE 2022 application form number and other required details to access the application form.
IIT Kharagpur will conduct GATE 2022 on February 5-6 and 12-13, 2022, in two shifts — 9am-12pm and 2.30pm-5.30pm.
Students can change or edit their category, paper and examination city on GATE 2022 application form using the correction window till November 15, 2021. The application process was concluded on October 7, 2021 and since then no new application form submission request will be accepted.
Steps to edit GATE 2022 application form :
- Visit the official website http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Click on the “Login” tab on the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to a new login page
- Key in the GATE application number and other asked details
- Click on “Login”
- GATE 2022 application form will appear on the screen
- Make changes in the application form as required
- Make payment through the prescribed gateway
- Cross check the form and submit
- Take a print out of the updated GATE 2022 application form
GATE 2022 admit cards will be released on the official website on January 3, 2022.
The exams will be a computer-based test format for a total of 29 subjects and the total duration of the exams is three hours, comprising multiple-choice questions of one or two marks.