The registrations for the counselling process for CLAT 2023 have been started by the Consortium of NLUs. Interested and eligible candidates can log in to the official website—consortiumofnlus.ac.in and apply.
The application process started on 28 December 2022 and the registration window will be closing on 12 January 2023.
According to the rules stated by the consortium, the candidates who have been invited for counselling will be eligible for registration.
Also Read | Applications open for PGDM-BM Programme at MDI Gurgaon ; Check details here
These invitations were made through the registered email/SMS of the candidates. To as many candidates as five times the number of available seats, the counselling invitations have been sent. The counselling registration deadline is on 12 January 2023, 6 PM.
CLAT Counselling 2023 Registration: Important Instructions
The following are the important instructions that must be noted before applying for CLAT 2023 counselling:
- All candidates must check for the counselling invitation through their official website login, regardless if they have received the email/SMS invitation or not. The Consortium will not be responsible for any unsent emails.
- It is mandatory to pay CLAT 2023 counselling registration fee before the deadline. The registration fee for the General category is Rs. 30,000, meanwhile, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/BC/EWS/PwD will have to pay Rs. 20,000.
- The registration fee is refundable if no seat is allotted or the counselling process is exited before 10 June 2023 (10:30 PM). Later, a deduction of Rs. 5,000/- will be made in the refund.
- Registration and payment should be completed in advance before the deadline. Any technical glitches will not be considered.
- The registration and payment must only be done online at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in only. Any other modes will not be accepted.
- If any changes are to be made in the NLU preferences then it must be done at the time of registration. The list once confirmed cannot be edited further.
- It is important to note that the candidates will only be considered for the NLUs mentioned in their preferred form even if vacancies are available at other NLUs, or even if the candidate’s rank is higher than the cutoff at other non-preferred NLU.
Read More | LSAT-India January 2023 registration deadline announced; Know how to apply here