Today, the second allotment list for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 counselling is released by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs). The seat allocation list will be available to candidates on the consortiumofnlus.ac.in website, which is the official website.31 January 2023 is the last date for admission under the second admission list.
Direct link to check CLAT 2023 2nd Provisional Allocation Result
Candidates who have already been allocated seats might choose to freeze, float, or exit from the counselling process. Candidates who are given a seat based on NLU preferences must pay a non-refundable confirmation fee of Rs 20,000 before choosing a "freeze" or "float" option before the deadline.
CLAT 2023 Counselling Schedule
- Publication of 2nd provisional allotment: 27 January 2023
- Last date of admission under 2nd allotment list: 31 January 2023
- Publication of 3rd allotment list: 25 May 2023
- Publication of 4th allotment list: 5 June 2023
- Publication of 5th allotment list: 15 June 2023