The last date to register for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2023) is 13 November. The exam is held by the consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs). Eligible candidates can log in to the official website of CLAT 2023 at– consortiumofnlus.ac.in
The CLAT 2023 exam has been scheduled to take place on 18 December 2022 in offline mode at 130 test centres across the nation.
CLAT 2023: Steps to apply
- Log in to the CLAT official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the registration link
- Fill in your details such as name, mobile number, password, and email id.
- Log in by entering the newly generated ID and password.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application fee, complete the registration process
- Take a printout for future reference.
Candidates must note, the application fee for the general category for CLAT 2023 is Rs. 4,000. Meanwhile, for SC/ST/BPL candidates, the fee is Rs. 3,500. Applicants can further submit their application form in one mode either by using net banking, credit or debit cards. Additionally, in order to access the previous years' question papers, candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 along with their application fee.
The consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has issued two sample papers to help aspirants prepare for their CLAT exam. Additionally, it will also be offering online emotional health support services from 17 November 2022 onwards.
The CLAT 2023 admit card is scheduled to release ten days before the exam. CLAT 2023 is a national-level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes which are offered by 22 national law universities.