The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will end the CAT 2022 answer key objection window tomorrow i.e. 4 December at 5 pm. Candidates who want to raise objections against the official CAT answer key can do so by visiting the official website- iimcat.ac.in.
While raising objections against the CAT answer key, candidates will have to pay the objection fee of Rs 1200/- per question along with adequate proof.
Meanwhile, IIM Bangalore released the CAT 2022 answer key on 1 December. Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2022 entrance test on 27 November can check their individual CAT response sheet by visiting the official website- iimcat.ac.in.
Steps to raise objection against CAT Answer Key 2022:
- Go to the official website of IIM CAT- iimcat.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Candidate login’ tab
- Key in the required CAT login credentials
- Click on ‘Objection Form’ tab
- Choose the Question number, section, and type of objection
- Pay the objection fee as required
- Submit the CAT Answer Key objection form
CAT Result 2022 is likely to be announced in the second week of January 2023 by IIM Bangalore.