Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit card for the 32nd Judicial Service Recruitment 2023 examination on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the BPSC 32 Civil Judge Recruitment can now check and download their admit cards to appear for the examination. The official website of BPSC is bpsc.bih.nic.in
The examination for the BPSC 32 Civil Judge Recruitment is scheduled to be held on 4 June 2023. A total of 155 vacancies are available for this recruitment.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of BPSC and download their admit cards at the earliest. They should carefully read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and follow them on the day of the examination.
BPSC admit card: Know how to download
- Log on to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Look for the "Admit Card" or "Download Admit Card" section on the homepage.
- Click on the relevant link for the 32nd Judicial Service Recruitment 2023 examination admit card.
- You may be required to enter your registration number, date of birth, and other login credentials as specified.
- Double-check the information provided and click on the "Submit" or "Download" button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Review all the details mentioned on the admit card, such as your name, examination date, venue, and instructions.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.