The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) began the registration process for the Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) 2022. Candidates interested can apply online for APSC CCE 2022 by visiting the official website- apsc.nic.in. The last date to submit the application form is 10 February 2023.
The APSC CCE 2022 recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 913 vacancies in the organisation.
APSC CCE 2022: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website- apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the APSC CCE 2022 application link
- Register yourself and fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee, upload all documents required and click ‘Submit’
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference
While applying online, candidates who belong to the General or Ex-Servicemen category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 297.20, while those from the Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste and MOBC category, including ex-servicemen of the respective category, need to pay a fee of Rs 197.20. However, women candidates including Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of the fee but are required to pay the processing fee charged by CSCSPV.