The Allahabad University began the registration process for PG programmes today. Interested candidates can go to the official website – allduniv.ac.in and register.
The registration link is open specifically for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category students. According to the official schedule, EWS category students have time from 2 December till 2 pm of 4 December. The same deadline will be followed for document verification as well
The document verification and fee submission process will be completed by 5 pm of 4 December, 2022. As per the official notification, the cut-off marks for the EWS category this time is 243 and above.
Steps to register for Allahabad University Admissions 2022:
- Visit the official website- allduniv.ac.in
- Click on PG/Professional courses link
- Register yourself on the website using your credentials such as your CUET roll number, subject and department
- Once registered, enter the login credentials and upload the documents necessary
- Submit the fees as required
- Save and download the application form for further use
Candidates will need to deposit the course fees in the form of a emand draft at the office of the Monirba, University of Allahabad.