The application registration for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2023 will be ending today, 16 January 2023 by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Candidates, who are Law graduates and wish to practise in Indian courts, can now apply online on the official website of the BCI---allindiabarexamination.com
The AIBE - XVII examination is scheduled to be conducted on 5 February 2023. The candidate will be awarded a certificate of practice after clearing the examination and is eligible to practice in any court in India.
The AIBE exam is conducted to improve the standard of the legal profession. This examination is not relevant for those who are not interested to enter into the legal profession. Therefore, those candidates, who are not interested in practising the law, cannot be exempted from obtaining enrolment before State Bar Council for appearing in the AIBE.
All India Bar Examination is a certification exam conducted twice a year by the Bar Council of India for law graduates willing to start practising the profession as Lawyers.
The exam is conducted in 50 cities having 140 centres as an open book exam.
The exam is conducted to assess the basic level of knowledge of a member and lay down a minimum benchmark for entering into the practice of law in addition to determining the candidate's analytical skills.
AIBE 2023: How to register
- Log on to the website at allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the "Apply Online" link on the homepage.
- Read the instructions and click on "Proceed to Apply Online"
- Fill in the required personal and educational details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the instructions
- Pay the application fee.
- Review the filled in application form and submit it.