The registration process for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 18 exam is scheduled to begin anytime now. The Bar Council of India (BCI) is yet to release an official AIBE 18 (XVIII) exam date 2023 notification, it is likely that AIBE XVIII registrations 2023 will begin soon.
The AIBE 18 (XVIII) registration form 2023 will be released on the official website at allindiabarexamination.com.
The exam is conducted by the Bar Council of India in an offline mode in 50 cities across the country. Applicants will be able to choose from three exam centres as per their choice. The AIBE 18-question paper 2023 will be including 100 multiple-choice questions.
The exam will be conducted for law graduates to get the Certificate of Practice (CoP) to practice law.
- Applicants must have a graduate degree in law (3-year LLB and 5-year LLB) from a university recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the AIBE exam 2023.
- Law graduates must have a valid enrollment certificate. They are required to qualify for the AIBE exam within two years of enrollment at any of the state bar councils.
AIBE 18 Registration 2023: Important details
The AIBE 18 registration process 2023 will include filling up the application form, uploading documents, and payment of the application fee. After the completion of the registration process, BCI will release the AIBE 18 exam admit card and important instructions for candidates on the official website. Candidates would require to fill in the following details in the AIBE 18 registration form:
- Personal details
- Academic qualification details
- State Bar Council Enrollment details
- Preferred test cities for taking AIBE exam
- Preferred test medium from 22 vernacular languages