The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting online applications for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination (AIAPGET) 2022. Candidates seeking admissions into postgraduate AYUSH courses for the academic year of 2022-23 will need to take this test to be eligible.
Applicants who wish to apply for the exam should do so online latest by 18 August 2022.
Follow the instructions given below to register yoursef:
- Visit the official website: here
- Click on ‘Registration for AIAPGET Test 2022’.
- On the next page, select the ‘New Registration’ button. Once you have registered, you will need to login from the same page.
- On the next page you will fins the Instructions and Procedures listed out. Read these carefelly, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and select the checkbox. Click on ‘Click here to Proceed’.
- This will open the registration form. Fill it up carefully and click on the submit button.
- Note down your Application number that is generated and pay the fee online to complete registration.
Candidates should note:
- The last date of fee payment through credit/debit card/NetBanking/UPI is 19 August 2022, till 11.50 pm.
- Any sort of correction in the application form may be done from 20-22 August 2022 till 11.50 pm.
- All admit cards from NTA along with the date of examination will be issued later on the website
Students should undertake the correction(s) carefully as no further chance of correction will be given. Every other detail regarding the eligibility, scheme of exam, exam centers, exam timings, exam fee, the procedure for applying, and others are mentioned in the information bulletin hosted by the official website of NTA.
The applicants are also advised to keep an eye on the NTA website for the latest updates. For further queries or clarifications, applicants can also call the NTA Help Desk at 011 40759000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.