The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has announced the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) results 2023 today. Candidates will need to log into the official website- actuariesindia.org to access and download their scorecards for the exam.
The candidates will be required to enter their email address and password to download the ACET 2023 scorecards. The IAI had conducted the ACET 2023 exam on 18 March 2023. Candidates who have qualified in the exams will be eligible to become the members of IAI.
For being eligible in the ACET exam 2023, candidates should score at least 50 percent marks in the examination. Students who secure the qualifying percentage will be able to apply for student membership on actuariesindia.org.
ACET Results 2023: Steps to check
- Visit the official website of IAI- actuariesindia.org
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link to check ACET 2023 exam result
- A new login window will appear on the screen
- Enter valid login credentials as required
- Click on ‘Check Result’
- ACET 2023 Scorecard will appear on the screen
- Check and download the scorecard
- Take a printout of the same for future use