Yahoo, an American web service provider, has invited applications from engineering grads for summer internship in Post Software Engineering in the company’s Bangalore unit.
BE, BTech and MTech candidates who will complete their course in 2023 are eligible for this internship.
The candidates selected for the internship programme are required to have a technical resource that will assist in completion of assigned project tasks. They should be able to understand the monitoring requirements in the team and assist in implementation of various projects.
The interns would also be required to help solve basic problems and reach out to the senior team members when needed. They should implement automation and enhancements with guidance from seniors when possible. The interns are expected to learn and understand the overall architecture of products.
Tasks and responsibilities of interns:
- Execute project tasks assigned
- Look into current monitoring setup and assist in implementation
- Troubleshoot basic product issues with assistance from seniors
- Collaborate with team members and seniors and understand overall product architecture
- Document processes, systems, and their associated configurations
- Execute basic automatons when required with guidance from seniors
Interested candidates can apply for this internship till February 22.
- Actively enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s programme in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge in Python, GO, Perl or Shell scripting
- Strong understanding of UNIX systems
- Demonstrated skills in problem diagnosis and resolution as well as troubleshooting techniques of basic issues
- Good communication ability to all levels of users (internal and external)
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.
Click on the link below to apply for the internship.