On Friday, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) issued the Admit Card for the Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Sciences Undergraduate Courses 2023. Candidates who have registered themselves can now download the admit card by visiting the official website at wbjeeb.nic.in.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 11th June 2023 (Sunday).
The registration window for JENPAS(UG) 2023 was open from 10 January to 31 January 2023.
The examination encompasses a wide range of undergraduate courses in the field of healthcare, including B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.M.L.T. (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology), B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology), B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology), B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology), B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant), B.Sc. MMB (B.Sc. in Medical Microbiology), B.V.S.O (Bachelor of Vision Sciences and Optometry), and B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration).
WBJEEB JENPAS(UG) 2023 admit card: How to download
- Log on to the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in
- Look for the "Admit Card" or "Download Hall Ticket" link on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter your login credentials, such as your application number and password or date of birth.
- After entering the required details, submit the information.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, photograph, exam date, and exam centre.
- Download the admit card and save it on your device.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Make sure to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
The JENPAS(UG) 2023 test comprises two papers: Paper-I, applicable to all courses except BHA, and Paper-II, specific to BHA. The timing for Paper-I is scheduled from 11 am to 12:30 pm, while Paper-II will be conducted from 2 pm to 3:30 pm.