The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education extended the last date for admission into the first year Intermediate programme for the academic year 2023-24 till 9 October. The board in a circular informed all the principals of junior colleges regarding the decision.
The circular read that admission to the course in private junior colleges can be done after payment of Rs 1,000 as late fee. Admission to this course in all government and government sector colleges will be done without any late fee. There will be no further extension of the last date of admission, it added.
“All the principals are instructed to take necessary action to admit the candidates into Intermediate first year until the last date. This will ensure that eligible students are not deprived of the opportunity to pursue their higher education,” the board said.
TS Inter 1st year Admission 2023: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website- tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the intermediate 1st year admission link
- Select the Mandal and district in which the applicant desires to enrol
- List of colleges will appear on the screen
- Select the preferred colleges and submit
A total of 4,33,082 students appeared for the board exam, of which 2,72,208 1st year regular students and 25,553 vocational students were declared pass.