The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC recently issued the Group 1 Answer Key 2022 for the CCSE Prelims exam. Candidates have until today, 5 December to raise any objections against the TNPSC Answer Key 2022 that has been released before. Examinees can log on to the official website—tnpsc.gov.in and raise the objection as required.
The candidates are required to fill in their Registration Number, Application Number, and Date of Birth to download their answer key and the answer keys are in the form of provisional.
Candidates must note, the portal for raising challenges against the answer key will be closing today at 05:45 PM and the objection received after the deadline, will not be accepted by the authorities.
This is to be noted that the facility is available through online mode and no offline objection would be accepted.
"Regardless of the Code in the Question Booklet given to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the Specimen Question Booklet hosted on the Commission’s website", as stated on the official website.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022: Steps to download
- Visit the official website - tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Group 1 Prelim answer key 2022 link, available on the homepage.
- Fill in your credentials like Registration Number, Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The candidates can raise objections (if any) and click on the submit button.
- Download the answer key and take a printout of it for future reference.
The final answer key will be prepared on the basis of objections raised by candidates in their provisional answer key. The challenges raised by candidates would be reviewed by the expert committee following which the final answer key and result will be prepared.