The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has issued the third CLAT 2024 sample paper today, 4 October 2023. Candidates who have registered for the CLAT 2024 can now access the sample paper by visiting the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The CLAT 2024 exam for admissions into undergraduate programmes of the NLUs will have 120 questions instead of 150. Candidates will have to attempt all the questions in 2 hours. The question paper will be organised into five sections –, English language, current affairs, legal reasoning, logical reasoning and quantitative techniques.
CLAT Sample Paper 2024: How to download
- Log on to the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the login tab
- A new login page will be displayed on the screen
- Fill out the required details such as registration login ID and password
- Click on the CLAT 2024 sample papers.
Candidates have until 3 November to register for the PG and UG programmes under 22 NLUs. The application forms are available on the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The CLAT 2024 exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December 2024. The result of the examination will be applicable for admission in the academic year 2024-25.