One of India’s leading digital transformation and consulting companies, Tech Mahindra has started the application process for its Off-Campus Drive 2022.
The job is open in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi and comes with a salary of Rs 3.25 lakh per annum. Freshers are eligible for the job role and can apply.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% or a first class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma, and graduation (BE or BTech), post graduation (MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science).
- Candidates from Engineering streams must be from Computer Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics.
- Candidates must be 2020 or 2021-graduates, and in possession of either consolidated mark sheet.
- Candidates must not have more than a year’s gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
As an associate software engineer, candidates will be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in the role, the candidate must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills. They must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. Being flexible enough and ready to work in an agile environment on any type of project including 24X7 projects is a must for the job role.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyse given requirements carefully and devise a solution.
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support.
- Handle customer calls and responses.
- Contribute to technical design documents if need be.
- Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard.
- Attend/conduct meetings and workshops.
- Contribute to organisation initiatives.
Aspiring candidates can apply for the job role through the link given below. https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/description/associate-software-engineer-job-for-fresher-in-tech-mahindra-in-mumbai-noida-pune/89497
Selections will be made on the basis of a virtual interview by the Tech Mahindra professionals.