Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced a free 15-day online course on the subject “TCS iON Career Edge’, designed for young professionals.
TCS iON is a strategic business unit of Tata Consultancy Services that focuses on enabling institutes, government departments and organisations from multiple industry sectors, to be efficient in their recruitment, admissions process, learning, skilling and overall business operations with the use of Phygital platforms.
The course has been developed into 14 modules for candidates and they will be assessed on the 15th day of the programme.
- Communicate to Impress: Enhancing verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Deliver Presentations with Impact: Learn the way to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations.
- Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace: Knowing the importance of soft skills to achieve better results.
- Gain Guidance from Career Gurus: Receiving strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career.
- Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter: Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
- Stay Ahead in Group Discussions: Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
- Ace Corporate Interviews: Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
- Learn Corporate Etiquette: Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
- Write Effective Emails: Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
- Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette: Understand etiquette to be followed during a work related telecall
- Understand Accounting Fundamentals: Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- Gain Foundational Skills in IT: Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1: Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2: Understand what are agents, specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures.
Takeaways from the course:
- Behavioural skills to build workplace camaraderie.
- Presentation and communication skills to create an impact.
- Create effective resumes that give strong profile visibility.
- Business etiquette appropriate in a corporate setting.
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT.
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence.
Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates, and freshers are eligible for this online course and can apply for it via the official website.