The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is set to conclude the registration process for the SSC Constable in Delhi Police Exam 2023 on September 30, 2023. Aspiring candidates looking to apply for the Constable (Executive) positions, both male and female, in Delhi Police Examination-2023 can submit their applications through the official SSC website at ssc.nic.in.
For those who need to make corrections, a brief correction window will open from October 3 to October 4, 2023. The examination itself is slated for December 2023, with a total of 7547 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive.
To be eligible for this exam, candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age and possess a 10+2 (Senior Secondary) qualification from a recognized Board. Male applicants should also hold a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle or Car) as of the PE&MT date, with a learner's license not being acceptable.
How to apply for the SSC Constable in Delhi Police Exam 2023:
1. Visit the official SSC website at ssc.nic.in.
2. Log in to your account by providing the required details.
3. Fill out the application form and complete the payment of application fees.
4. After completion, click on the submit button.
5. Download the page and retain a hard copy for future reference.