Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will shut down its registration process for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) 2022 today, 4 January 2023. Ones willing to apply for the SSC CHSL 2022 recruitment examination can submit their forms directly on ssc.nic.in.
According to the schedule for SSC CHSL, the application form correction window will be live from 9 to 10 January, 2023. The SSC CHSL tier 1 examination is all set to take place between February-March 2023.
With this recruitment drive, SSC will be filling up 4,500 vacancies of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, along with the Data Entry Operators.
The age limit for SSC CHSL 2022 is 18-27 years as on 1 January 2023. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for CHSL 2022 is Class 12 or any other equivalent degree from a recognised Board or University.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2022:
- Visit the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in
- Now click on ‘New User? Register Now’ link
- Incase you are already registered login with your registration number and password
- Fill up your SSC CHSL 2022 registration form
- Upload the scanned copies of your photos and signature
- Now tap on the “final submit’ button
- Make the fee payment of your SSC CHSL application
- Download and keep a copy saved of the same for future reference
ALSO READ | SSC GD constable admit card out for Central and 5 other regions
The application fee for applying at present is Rs 100. Women applicants along with the ones falling in the category of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from paying the application fee as they in the reservation category.