Good news for government job aspirants. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited has invited applications for several positions for the construction of underground metro stations for Chennai metro. The recruitment will be done completely on a contractual basis.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview to be held at the office of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited in Chennai on December 1 and December 2.
Details of the vacancy
A total of 61 candidates will be selected for 18 positions. This includes, Chief Interface Coordinator, Chief Quality Assurance & quality control manager, Chief OHS&E Manager, Planning Manager, BIM Managers, Senior Station Managers, Senior Shift Manager, Deputy Quality Assurance & Control Manager, Utility Manager, Survey Manager, MEP Manager, Traffic Manager, Senior Geotechnical Engineers, Engineering Manager (Design coordination), Senior OHS&E Manager, Junior OHS&E Manager, Senior OHS&E Electrical manager and Junior OHS&E Electrical Manager.
There are different eligibility conditions for different positions. Candidates are requested to go through the official notification available at the official website of RVNL at rvnl.org
According to the official notification, the monthly salary is negotiable based on educational qualification and experience in the relevant field.
Documents required at the time of interview
1. Filled in Application form
2. Matriculation Certificate
3. Certificates and mark-sheets of educational qualifications
4. Certificates in proof of experience
5. Caste Certificate ( in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)
6. Copy of appointment letter in support of appointment
7. Photo id proof and address proof
8. No objection certificate in case of candidate working in any Govt/PSU/attached or subordinate organisation