The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) extended the deadline to fill RBI Grade B application form 2023. Candidates can now apply online till 16 June on its official website.
Earlier the last date to fill the application form was till 9 June. Candidates who have opted Imphal (Manipur) as their exam city can change their exam centres from 20 to 22 June 2023. Candidates can choose to appear for the exam in cities such as Aizawl, Kohima, Shillong, Jorhat, Guwahati, Kolkata and Delhi. Candidates will be allocated exam centres in the test cities chosen by candidates.
RBI Grade B application form 2023 was released on 9 May 2023. A total of 291 vacancies have been announced for RBI Grade B exam. The application fee is Rs 850 along with 18 per cent GST charges. SC/ST/PWD candidates are only required to pay the intimation fee which is Rs 100 along with 18 per cent GST charges.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2023: Direct link
RBI Grade B Application Form 2023: Steps to fill
- Go to the official website of RBI- rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click ‘RBI Grade B Apply Online’ link available
- Register for the exam by entering the required details
- Once the registration ID and password are generated, upload the required documents
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details
- Pay the application fees and submit the online form
- Take a printout of the same for future use