The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today has released the provisional exam results for RBI Grade B Officer General, DEPR and DSIM on their official website- rbi.org.in. The board has forwarded its recommendations to the Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR) and the Department of Statistics and Information Management for the position of Officer General (DSIM).
The results have been released in PDF format. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website to download the result. Candidates selected should send the required documents by post to the Reserve Bank of India Services Board, within two weeks from the date of publishing the results.
Steps to check RBI Grade B 2022 result:
- Visit the official website- opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Go to the ‘Results’ tab, available under the current vacancies section
- Click on the link for RBI Grade B recruitment 2022 final result
- The result will appear in the PDF format
- Check and download the result
- Keep a printout of the result for future reference
Candidates must note that marksheet and cut-off marks for the above recruitment will be notified on the website of RBI, in an interactive mode within 15 working days from the declaration of the result. Also, RBI holds the right to verify any document/s submitted by the candidate in support of their eligibility.