The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) commenced the registration for the recruitment of 9,172 posts of assistant teachers level 1 and assistant teachers level 2 for English and mathematics subjects on contractual basis yesterday i.e. 31 January. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official websites – recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
The last date to apply is 1 March, 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 9,172 vacancies including 7,140 level 1 assistant teachers and 1,286 level 2 assistant teachers each for English and mathematics in Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP) and non-TSP areas in Mahatma Gandhi government schools in the state.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website- recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘apply now’ link given below for ‘assistant teacher level-1 and assistant teacher level-2 contractual recruitment 2023 (DSE)’
- A new page will be redirected for the candidates
- Register and login with the necessary credentials
- Fill in the application form, pay the registration fee, and save the form for future reference
Candidates will have to pay an application fee as per their categories such as General category candidates will have to pay Rs 100, Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs 70, Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs 60.