The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) issued the examination schedule for the post of Medical Officers in Group-A (Junior Branch). Candidates will be able to check the official notice by visiting the official website- opsc.gov.in.
The OPSC Recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 7276 Medical Officers posts in the department. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the written examination to be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar. As per the schedule, the OPSC Medical Officers written exam is scheduled to be conducted on 8 October 2023. The exam will be held in a single shift from 10 am to 1 pm. The commission will release the OPSC Medical Officers hall ticket 2023 from 4 October onwards.
A total of 3141 applicants have been shortlisted to appear for the exam. The OPSC Medical officers admit card will be issued on the official portal- opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023: Steps to download
- Go to the official website- opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the MO admit card 2023 link available
- Enter the login details and click submit
- OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout of the same for future reference