The online registration process for NMIMS Law Aptitude Test (LAT) for the academic year 2023-24 has been started by the SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law. Eligible and interested students can register at the official website — law.nmims.edu — before 21 May 2023.
Candidates can schedule their NMIMS-LAT 2023 between 4 January and 31 May 2023. The exam date scheduling window will be available for candidates till 23 May 2023. Registration fees for candidates giving the first attempt is Rs 2000.
NMIMS-LAT 2023: How to register
- Log in to the official website — law.nmims.edu
- Click on the ‘Application open 2023’ link given on the home page.
- Register by giving in your name, email id and other credentials.
- Once registered, you will be sent a login link to your email address.
- Complete your profile by giving in all the required documents.
- Pay the registration fees and download the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Candidates must have 50 per cent aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination as eligibility criteria and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NMIMS- LAT exam.
NMIMS-LAT is conducted for admissions at the Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (KPMSOL), Mumbai and Schools of Law (SOL) at Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Bengaluru, Dhule and Chandigarh.