National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) will be conducting the Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Staff Selection Exam (ESSE)-2023 to fill up 6329 vacancies for the post of TGT and Hostel Warden and for filling up 4062 vacancies for teaching and non-teaching staff October 7th, 8th, 14th, and 15th, October 2023.
The admit card for the EMRS Teaching and non-Teacching posts will be released soon, likely to be in this week. Candidates who have applied for the NESTS ESSE 2023, can check and download their admit cards online on the official website at emrs.tribal.gov.in
How to download the admit card?
- Log on to the official website of the organization or examination authority conducting the test. In this case, visit the NESTS website.
- Look for a section or tab that is specifically for admit cards or hall tickets. It might be labelled as 'Download Admit Card' or something similar.
- You will usually need to log in with your registration number or application ID and a password or date of birth. Ensure that you have this information handy.
- Once logged in, locate and click on the option to download the admit card. It might be a button or link.
- After downloading, review all the details on the admit card. Check for accuracy in your name, photograph, exam date, time, and centre.
- Print a hard copy of the admit card. It's advisable to take multiple copies in case one is lost or damaged.
The post-wise distribution of non-teaching vacancies for a recruitment drive includes 303 positions for Principal, 2266 for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), 361 for Accountant, 759 for Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and 373 for Lab Attendant, summing up to a total of 4062 available positions.