The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS), in accordance with the official timetable, began the NEET PG 2023 application correction session on 30 January 2023. The link has been activated, applicants for NEET PG 2023 who have already registered may make revisions to their applications by going to the official website, nbe.edu.in.
On 3 February 2023, the authorities will end the editing period for the NEET PG application form 2023.
Candidates may edit any information or documentation, with the exception of name, nationality, email, mobile number, and test city. The authorities will then offer a final edit window from 14 to 17 February 2023, to correct any incomplete or incorrect images, signatures, or thumbprints.
NEET PG 2023: Steps to edit application
1. Visit the official website of NBE
2. Click on NEET PG on the homepage of the website
3. Log in to the portal by entering your credentials
4. Edit and save the changes in your application
5. Submit the application form, download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference
Direct link to NEET PG 2023 Application Correction Window
Direct link to official NEET PG Application Correction Window Notification